Sunday 30 August 2015

Pop Star Miley Cyrus Covers A 'Modest' Elle UK October 2015 Issue

 Miley Cyrus covers Elle UK October 2015 issue
The singer who recently covered Marie Claire  and MTV Awards host wore a white Emporio Armani suit with nothing under- showing a bit of flesh, but still covered- for the cover shot.
The star who has launched her second Viva Glam collection for MAC Cosmetics loves to pose nude wore her blonde hair with dark roots slightly tousled in a side part wearing natural make up look and nude lips striking a playful pose.

 Miley Cyrus

The issue is centred around her sexuality which has gained a lot of attention in recent times, On her sexuality she revealed to the magazine, “I’m very open about it – I’m pansexual. But I’m not in a relationship. I’m 22, I’m going on dates, but I change my style every two weeks, let alone who I’m with.”


Pulse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself