Saturday 29 August 2015

I Will Re-Marry Soon, Comic Actor Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Says

 
Almost six years after the death of his wife, Monsurat Omidina aka Moladun Kenkelewu, popular comic actor, Babatunde Omidina aka Baba Suwe has revealed his plans to remarry.
In a chat with The Punch, Omidina revealed that he has concluded plans to remarry although he's taking his time to choose from his numerous prospective wives.
'When I would get married is nobody’s business. It could be this year or the next but whenever it happens, everybody would know about it. I have numerous prospects that I can pick from. It is not just one person I am eyeing.
'I would soon remarry and it is when I am ready. I know I have numerous female fans and God helps me to handle them well because if one is not careful about women, he could land in trouble. I know how I handle my female fans,' he revealed.
Babasuwe had remained a widower after the sudden death of his wife with whom he had three kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself