Tuesday 25 August 2015

I Don't Need A Man - Nollywood Actress Bimbo Akintola Says At 45

 
Veteran Nigerian actress Bimbo Akintola, 45, in a recent interview, declared that she is not in search of a husband.
In the interview, Bimbo Akintola who has acted in over fifty movies says she does not need a husband and she is happy the way she is.
I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one. I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person. I only do things that make me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that there is just one life and you should live it to the maximum. Happiness and peace should be the key" said the award winning actress
 According to her there have been rumours that she is in search of a husband which has brought unsolicited suitors to her doorstep. "I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me Wahala,- all kinds of people from left, right and centre, looking for me saying they want to marry me" Bimbo Akintola said.
 Finally she said "Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband!

Hmm!! Mummy at 45 you're not looking for a husband, what then are you looking for ma, a wife or what? Well maybe a transgender will do. #Justsaying tho... Come to think of it, how do you service the engine #EyesRolling....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself