Saturday 19 September 2015

Rtd. Police Officer Claims He Assisted Rapper 2Pac In Faking His Death

 
David Myers, a retired police officer has claimed he assisted legendary rapper, Tupac Shakur fake his own death 19 years ago.
According to a report by Daily Mirror, Myers, who is allegedly bed ridden and in a critical condition in a non-specified hospital, alleged that he was paid the sum of $1.5m to authenticate the death of Tupac in the 1996 drive-by shooting that led to the rapper's death in Las Vegas.

“The world needs to know what I did. I’m ashamed that I let a price be put on my word and I cannot die without letting the world know,” Myers disclosed.
The ex-cop also alleged further that Suge Knight played a major role in making hoax claiming he was paid $50,000 for a body double’s corpse to be taken to the morgue.
Myers also maintained that over 30 people were reportedly paid to help fake the rapper's death – including other police officers, medics and multiple witnesses.

Well officer Myers, 2pac being alive isn't a news to me. It's funny right? Well I believe is alive because his memories keeps coming on ma mind, and something keeps telling me he's alive. To defend myself, how can a dead man diss a reigning rapper Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and every other reigning artist?


 Read more HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself