Monday 21 September 2015

[PHOTOS & VIDEO]: Aduke International A Russia Lady Who Speaks Nigerian Pidgin English Talked About Her Experiences In Nigeria While Interviewing E Money And Iyanya.

 Displaying IMG_1915.JPGDisplaying IMG_1936.JPG
First of all I want to say that my Nigeria trip was way better than I could have ever imagined.
Most of my friends in UK warned me of not going to Africa and especially Nigeria on my own.
They were very concerned about my safety and health. 'They will steal your passport and you won't be able to come back on time', or 'They will kidnap you, as soon as they know you are white, they went to the extent to say I shouldn't even kiss because of diesel in Afica, those were just a few examples of what I've been told.
 
I got so discouraged, that I really wasn't sure if I should really take on this advantage on my own, but looking back on my trip, I must say I didn't regret a single second of being in Nigeria.
Africa on its own is so different to what I was used to see in Europe. 
It was the first time for me to experience such different lifestyle, nature and culture. 
I got so fazinated with the beautiful sea side, the countless beachbars and beachclubs, with its amazing, open-minded, welcoming people. Seeing places like Victoria Island and Lekki made me realise that Nigeria is Africas Big Apple, so vibrant, full of life and beauty. 
 Displaying IMG_2102.JPG
But one of the things that amazed me the most were definately the people in the village areas. 
They'd be sitting in the hot sun all day long selling, 'Puff Puff'', 'Beanscake' and other local delicities and are happy with the little they have. Most of us have way more and are able to enjoy a more compfortable life, but we don't apprechiate half of what we have, because we are used to it.
Resuming, I really worship little things like table water and a hot shower way more after witnessing that those goods are not accessable for everyone as easy as in Europe.
I got to enjoy nigerian music back in the days, working in a nigerian nightclub in UK.
But finding myself surrounded by big in the entertainment business people like, Gee4, Skales,Phyno, K-CEE, Jay Pizzle , Sexy Steel , Ketchup , GreatBoi, Logos, Dj Spicey, MC Galaxy, E Money, Dotun Cool FM, Bebesumtin, Stanz Visuala, Dj Osas, Skiibi and Iyanya was just unbelievable and when they call me my Nigeria name Aduke am always amazed. 
I was so surprised how humble and easy going all of them were.
Gee4, a close friend of mine, took me to a radio interview with COOL FM which was very exciting to me. Having this opportunity of following a superstar in the making to an radio interview was just superb to me but all of a sudden I found myself talking life on the radio and it was so much fun. 
I would have never imagined of experiensing so many beautiful things, meeting so many amazing, talented people and most of all I felt home.
 
Nigeria is a beautiful country and I will use this opportunity to speak to Nigerian and Africans around the world to always represent there home country country well and not mislead foreigners and give them bad impression about there own home I LOVE NIGERIA and will surly come back soon.

VIDEOS

Aduke International meets Iyanya

Click HERE To Watch Video
 
Aduke International meets E Money

Click HERE To Watch Video
Displaying IMG_1919.JPGDisplaying IMG_2110.JPG
 Displaying IMG_1935.JPG
 Displaying IMG_1925.JPG
Twitter/IG
@iwiirina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself