Tuesday 29 September 2015

[ARB] BE INSPIRED TUESDAY For Entrepreneurs: Adeoluwa Adekanmi CEO ViPEA Photography

Adeoluwa Adekanmi
Dear Arik Raymond Blog's [ARB] reader, I welcome you all to another segment of BE INSPIRED TUESDAY For Enterpreneurs. This week, we’ll be featuring a young man who kept pushing through all odds and decided to follow his passion right after School without looking back. Wondering what his passion is? Don’t be in such a hurry, our young Nigerian Entrepreneur of the week is ready to inspire you to greatness.
Meet Adeoluwa Adekanmi of ViPEA Photography
Tell us! What’s your Story??
From cradle, I was told I had flare for taking snapshots, and fortunately, I grew in that might, which actually got me to where I am today in the industry. If I ain’t a photographer, I’d probably be a short-order breakfast cook in an eatery. Fortunately, I earned my commercial photography degree instead and took the creative route with no regrets. To become an entrepreneur has been my will and wish right from my early years in school. I never wanted to work under any BOSS, but rather be my own BOSS as well as build a niche for myself. I want to be able to affect people positively without regrets and put smile on faces of people at the sight of their photographs)
 
PERSONAL DETAILS
Full Names: Adeolu Adekanmi Oluwafemi
Date of Birth: 09/05/1987
Education: B.Sc, MNIM, Diploma in Photography
Hobbies: Traveling, Shooting and Computing

 

BUSINESS DETAILS
Name of Business: ViPEA Photography
Main Services of Business: Wedding Photography, Photo Book, Nature/Lifestyle Photography & Commercial Photography
Target Clients: Prospective Couples, Corporate Organizations, etc
Location of Business: Shop 3, 52Rd, Gowon Estate, Ipaja, Lagos.


LET’S DIG DEEPER
Strengths: ViPEA Photography has a couple of stuffs to show from her portfolio. Of course you can bank on us to have you a long lasting memory

What are the Initial Challenges you faced: First, since it was passion triggered, instead of going for photography training, I started to take simple snap shots with a picnic camera back then in school. I thought I was doing well, not until after about 7months that I got to know I had been joking. So, I would say the first challenge was getting funds for the training, there after, funds for a camera. Not just any kind of camera, a professional camera.

Who is your Main Inspiration: Business/Personal. Business: Mark Visuals. Personal: My Dad

What makes you different from your Competitors? Passion, Focus & Class

Would your Business still be around in 5years?? Wow Us! Hmm, well, I cant say what happens tomorrow, but if God spares my life and my business, I should have at least 3 national awards and 2 international awards in the industry.

What does it take to start a Business like yours?? To start this my kind of business, you’ll need passion, focus and energy. However, you don’t have to break the bank to start-up.
 
 In what ways have you given back to the Society?? My country Nigeria is one that actually needs me more now. I have always been giving back to the society. I am only gonna mention a few here. Been behind my camera, I have been able to portray streets, environment and places in and around major cities I have traveled to, which I and some other internet news merchants publish on the World Wide Web, either to call the attention of the government to that area, or to make people know what culture is practiced in a particular region or area. I was not left out in the just concluded “Photography a Child” event on Children’s’ Day 2013, I put smile on the faces of Children and their parents when I photograph and give them copies.

Favorite Quote: “You don’t take a photograph, you make it” – Ansel Adams

What would you like to tell the person who is scared for one reason or the other to start a Business?? Been yourself will go a long way to help you in all life spheres. As a matter of fact, you can only start small to grow big in your chosen business. Having to wait till you get bulky start-up capital is very dangerous and discouraging. Save as much as you can, look inwards, and explore that gift God embedded in you.
Message to other Entrepreneurs: To my co-entrepreneurs, without mincing words, it actually took you time and sacrifice to get to where you are at the moment in your chosen business. Now! Should you be thinking of backing-out because you are faced with a little challenge that seems insurmountable? No! Running away from your challenges won’t solve them. Therefore, face it, and sooner than thought, you will excel.

Message to would-be Entrepreneurs: When last did you wake up, when you actually finished sleeping? That was my experience when I still used to work under a boss. But now that I am my own boss, I work from the comfort of my room, I have the liberty to plan my office hours myself, no hitch attached. Try this out, and you will be glad you did.


CONNECT BOX
Photography
Website: www.vipeaphotography.com
Email: info@vipeaphotography.com or adeoluadekanmi@gmail.com
Facebook www.facebook.com/vipeaphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/iamGodcrowned

Wow!! Has he inspired you?? Feel free to use the Comment Box to share your thoughts.
Just as you’ve read this Profile, someone wants to read about you too.
At A.R Media, we seek to Identify, Celebrate and Expand Entrepreneurs in Nigeria both young and old. In addition to our new Category called Be Inspired Tuesday [B.I.T] For Entrepreneurs, we have included the Entrepreneur Profile of the week  feature to help fulfill this purpose.
To have your Profile listed, please send an email to arikraymondmedia@gmail.com  The world is waiting to know who you are and what you do.
#A.R Media #Home Of Work It Out.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself