Monday 21 September 2015

‘I Contour My Body To Look Sexy,’ Nollywood Actress Rukky Sanda Reveals

 
Nollywood actress and producer, Rukky Sanda has revealed how she has remained beautiful and sexy in her looks and carriage.
The enviable beauty, who denies enhancing her curvaceous body through surgical operations, admitted contouring her body to look good.
Revealing her secrets to The Punch, the Dark producer said, “The truth is that I’ve never undergone plastic surgery of any kind and I have nothing against it or persons who have given it a shot. I have several fitness regimens and I also contour my body. That way, my body has a svelte outline that many mistake for body enhancement.”
Sanda, who also revealed her love for tattoo and body piercing even though she has taken out some of the piercings over the years, says she needs no artificial enhancement ot keep up with societal expectations.
In her words, ‘Again, I am naturally light-skinned so my beauty regimen involves maintaining my skin tone and complexion. I am confident in my own skin and body. I definitely do not need any artificial enhancement of any sort to keep up with any societal expectations. My beauty and skin routine is pretty straightforward; I use a lot of scrub and visit the spa whenever I find the time to.’

1 comment:

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself