Friday 18 September 2015

Reason Why I Hate Sean Tizzle - Basket Mouth Reveals

                                                                                                              Basketmouth and Sean Tizzle
Nigerias top comedian "Basketmouth" has revealed why he does not like pop act Sean Tizzle.
According to the stand up comedian he helped Sean Tizzle snag three shows, and when he called on him to perform at his own show the pop act allegedly gave him a ridiculous price. "I called on Sean Tizzle and he was charging me a certain amount of money, I didn’t know if it was him or his management that charged me, but I don’t care, I had to tell my team to blacklist his name on any of my shows" revealed BasketMouth during an interview. Bright Okpocha later revealed that he called on Olamide to perform at one of his shows, and the rapper told him to pay any amount. "I called on Olamide who’s even a more buzzing act, and he said I can pay him anything I feel like, and he didn’t even ask of his money until way after the show before I paid him."
Basketmouth and Olamide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself