Thursday 17 September 2015

MY RELATIONSHIP: My Sister And I Are Pregnant For The Same Man



 I wish the world could come to an end now.
Arik, please I need your advice, a friend of mine told me about you that there’s no issue you can’t tackle, so I decided to send you a mail hoping for the best, and I promise to reward you handsomely if you help me out. I learnt you do post on your site please I will like to remain anonymous because I don’t want insult from people or to be tackled by people who know me. So please Arik, I am on my knees begging you to please do not reveal my identity.
I’m pregnant, and my younger sister is also pregnant. It’s a thing of Joy you would think and say, but unfortunately it’s not for me and my household.

I have a man I’ve been dating for the past two years, we have plans for marriage, and he told me we need to make babies first before marriage, so I gave myself to him since I love him. I got pregnant. After 6 months of been tested pregnancy positive, I took him home to meet my parents, and when being called on my younger sister to come and meet my fiancé, she fainted on getting to the sitting room. We all didn’t know what went wrong, just noticed my fiancé was out of the scene. After she felt a little bit ok, she was asking for my fiancé, calling him by his name. At first I was shocked, because I didn’t know how she knew his name, she has never seen him, or heard about him from him, I have never talked about my man with anybody, not even my friends until this moment, so I was shocked when she mentioned his name. I asked her how she got to know his name, and she said he’s her man, not just her man, but the father of her unborn baby, as regards the pregnancy in her. I didn’t know what came over me; I just jumped on her and started beating her in tears, because I can’t wait to beat the devil in her womb out before my dad pulled me back. She claims to be 17weeks pregnant to my man, saying he promised her marriage and she will never leave him for anybody, because he is all she wants. Arik imagine this brat, she is just 25 years and she’s talking about marriage. Please Arik tell me, what does a 25years old girl know about marriage? I’m 28 and when I was her age, I wasn’t talking about marriage, not even in the presence of my parents. Now she has the audacity to talk about being pregnant, if it’s was to be about her silly pregnancy with another man, it would have been better, but not with my own man, a man I want to spend the rest of my life with. Arik can you see she’s a devil; please save me from her devilish act, and please when you want to save me, please don’t tell me to leave my fiancé because that’s what I’ve been hearing, and I won’t leave him for any, not for my sister, not for any other lady out there. Please don’t let me down, you are all I believe in now; I promise to reward you if you make me happy on this issue.
Thank you.

I’m sorry to tell you this Ma, and I’m sorry if I sound disappointing to you, but the truth of the matter is both you and your sister have to put to bed in good health and SAY BYE to the Judas that wants to ruin your family. Both you and your sister can give your children to your parents and set out to the single world if need be. But note, any man you find yourself in his arms, remember to tell him you have a child before resting in his arms. I’m sure there’s a man who is ready to have you but definitely not the father of your baby, because he doesn’t deserve you nor your sister, he is just a player. I will like to know you are happy, because your happiness is all that matters to me, and to A.R Guidance & Counseling Unit.
I wish you luck.

As you all know, you can be part of the show. If you have any issue bothering you, please don’t hesitate to share it with us, A.R Guidance & Counseling Unit will be pleased to help you out. Remember, a problem shared is half solved.
To be part of the show, send your mail to arikraymondmedia@gmail.com
Number to call +2348067663106

You can also share your own opinion on posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself