Thursday 22 October 2015

MY RELATIONSHIP: I Don't Have Feelings For The Opposite Sex



Hello Arik, I’m a great fan of My Relationship, and I love the way you attend to issues. I have a big problem, which I don’t know how and who to tell it to because I’m shy about it, and I don’t know the look people will have at me if they get to know. Please I will like this to be confidential, I know you will like to share it on your blog, but please don’t disclose my identity.
I’m 37 years, I’ve never married, still single without a kid. My problem is, I don’t have feelings for ladies, no matter how pretty they are,            I don’t love or have any kind of feelings for them. Now my mother is harassing me, asking me for her grandchildren, being her only child, I’m the only one she looks up to for a grandchild. She tried match making me with different types of women, but none seems to work out.  I feel shy to discuss it with anyone, discussing it with you, I hope to get help from you.
Thanks.

 Ok since you want to remain anonymous to the public, I will regard you as “Mr Anonymous”.

Mr Anonymous, you don’t have a problem, it’s just a challenge. I understand you don’t want that ugly look on people’s face, but at times it’s better to share one’s challenge as earlier noticed before it gets too late. Are you gay? Well if you're not gay, then I would suggest you seek a doctor’s opinion on this, because I wouldn’t want to jump into conclusion. Except if you’re been accredited fine as a MAN by the doctor, then I can come in as a Psychologist.

Let me know what response you get from your doctor. And if you still do not want to share it with your doctor, I can link you up with a doctor, or you go to a new hospital of your choice.

I wish you all the best Mr. Anonymous.
Warm Regards,
Arik Olakunle Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself