Thursday 18 April 2013

Pls help me post this Arik.
I have sum problem wit ma relatnshp. I am a 24yr old lady based in Lagos. I hav bin datin my guy for 3yrs now. All this while we use to fend for ourselves. I giv him sex everyday else wen am ON. We fight almost every day, he'll beat me and he will still F**k me immediately.

Late last year, he started datin another girl. I confronted him and he denied it. There was a day he even denied me infront of d girl. He told her that am his sister. Now I know the girl n she knows me too. My guy is datin the two of us n we all know abt it. Is this guy deceiving me or he truely loves me just as I do. Becos each time I complain abt his affair with the other girl he'll get angry and tell me that dat am his real love, n that he doesn't want the other girl to feel bad that is why he can't leave her for only me. I have turned down lots of guys asking for my hand in marriage becos of the luv I av for this my guy. Please am confused. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself