Sunday 7 April 2013

My Husband Is Not Excited About My N*kedness... (S*x & Relationship Advise)



Few months later, we got married. Little did I know that I was in my biggest shit. We made love maybe once or twice in a week as newly weds. Nothing ever excited him... Not even a woman's nakedness. I am the easily excited type...really freaky! I love s*x! I love intimacy and romance... Combined with hard work and success. Oftentimes, I feel starved, abandoned and neglected... What do I do? I don't want to cheat on my husband. I told him about it and he said if he isn't satisfying me, I should go look for another man outside... Pls mature advice cos I am loosing my sanity

1 comment:

  1. U av no choice dan 2be faithful 2ur husband,maybe der should go n ask 4doctor advice,Cus I belive wit s doctor advice, D man should be able 2improve on bed

    ReplyDelete

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself