Thursday 18 April 2013

His Not My Standard (Sex & Relationship Advise 18+)

Dear Arik
I am a 23 year old female. My parents died when i was 8 then I dropped out of school because no one could afford to
pay my fees. I then met this guy when i was 14 and he sent me back to school. He was selling fruit then but still he was
Able to pay my fees. He then got a job as a truck driver and sent me to university. my problem is that i feel i can't
continue with this relationship because he is not my type, he is not fluent in English, he his a very short man, Plus some other Personal stuffs.
I feel I have Paid him back for his Good Deeds because I give him sex anytime and anywhere he wants. But now he can't
meet up to my demands. How best can i tell him that he is not my type without hurting his feelings??
I am grateful that he sent me to school but i can't be in a relationship with him anymore. I want somebody of my own class not a truck driver.
Please Advice me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself