Sunday 7 April 2013

Nigerian Singer "Iyanya" Expressed His Feelings About His Late Parents and Brother


In a recent interview with Nigerianfilms, Iyanya revealed that a spiritual attack claimed the lives of the people he loved most in his life, right in their prime.
``My parents are late now. May their souls rest in peace, I grew up with them and I got 100 percent love from them. They died in 2008, before my Project Fame exploit. It’s a long story to go into how they died; I don’t want to talk about it. My mum died at the age of 42 and my dad died at 50.
I am thankful, because I know they are somewhere better and they left a whole lots of things for me. My late mum made me realize that there is nothing really in this world than just being a good person. I have been trying to live with that, even though I can’t please everybody.

My Dad also taught me to be responsible for every action I take as an adult. I am just living with what they left for me. I mean, their prayers and words still linger.

I know their death came too early and it happened in ways I don’t like to talk about. It’s not a thing that makes me happy. But it’s a lesson for me now. I am trying to live a good life.

My parents are not the only people I have lost; I have also lost my elder brother, who died recently as well. He had an accident as a kid and since then we had been battling with it, but he died recently. He died the same period my parents did. It’s so painful but I have to move on."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself