Wednesday 15 October 2014

The Truth About What KCEE Said About Tiwa Savage’s Marriage Revealed!



KCEE has angry refuted stories making the rounds alleging that he advised Mavin first lady, Tiwa Savage to tell the public the truth about her marriage.

In an interview with NET, KCEE said ‘I’m very angry with the way people write stories these days, I never said anything, I didn’t say anything. It’s not nice for people to just write wrong things about celebrities. People just like to look for trouble unnecessarily and cause problems between celebrities. The last interview I granted was the interview I granted to you I’ve not granted any other interview since then. On that same Friday that they said I was on radio, I was actually in Abuja for a very serious meeting, so I’m really very angry with the story.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself