Monday 10 December 2012

D'banj Says I'm Not Single

D'banj has come out to say anyone expecting him to be single at this stage, must be joking. The hit-maker told guests during a live interview at the Tymeout With Tee A concert , that he’s definitely ‘occupied,’ to the disbelief of several prospects. ‘Even when I tell them I’m single’, they don’t believe. So these days, I tell them what they want to hear. I mean look at me, at my state, would you expect that I won’t be seeing anyone?‘ He asked in rhetoric.

Read more below...
So all the single ladies *singing in beyonce's voice* BACK-OFF! LMFAO***
When Tee A brought up the topic of Genevieve, D'banj said: no names. He was glad to have that question dropped... Mr D'banj we want to know who the G is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself