Sunday 25 November 2012

Popular Actor Joseph Benjamin & Wife Are Separated


This actor finally opened up on his relationship status in an interview on Reel Radio...
“About my marriage, it has been going through crisis which I prefer not to talk about that is why I have kept it away from the public to wave off controversies. I am no longer in my marriage; we are separated. I have two wonderful children – a ten year old daughter and a seven year old son. They are an integral part of my life; their mum and I have a very good arrangement on how to balance their lives to make sure that psychologically they are stable and unaffected by our separation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself