Thursday 14 March 2013

Advise Needed:- HEARTBREAK

Dear Arik Pls kindly hide ma name,I'm 26,as we kissed passionetly that nite, I held him so much and I said 2 him I love u so much baby,he said I know,bt I can't marry u, mind u, we av bin 2geda for 5years,little did I know I was few weeks pregnant,I told him, all he could say was dat I shouldn't have d baby for him.
I pleaded wit him to have the baby with him he refused,I decided 2 keep the baby that was october last year,december through out whenever I go to urinate I see blood stain on ma pant or in ma urine 4 one month,I called him 2 complain he nag and said all manner of things,I was heart broken,I went 2 see a doctor, he ask 4 how long I told him ,he said I was being stressed and dat I av lost so much blood. The doctor advice I terminate the baby and safe ma life or more complications awaits me. Ater I was given some drugs and injection 2 stop d bleeding, it still continued, I told him, he nver gave me any ears. I met few of his friends who called us 2 iron out issue,he still said he can't marry from ma place ,that he already have someone he wants to be with,that I should keep the baby.I took doctor advice and terminated ma precious gift. Now  his back telling me how sorry he is, that I should 4give him and come back to him,that he has met so many gals from his side who are after his money and some can't witstand his sturborn attidude. Please good people advice me on what to do cos right now  I'm so confuse and I want 2 pay him back.


3 comments:

  1. Is he mad? Don't forgive him joor, He is wicked naa, After rejectn her nau he wants 2 cum back,2 hell wit him. Wouldn't accept hz req of cumn back cos I dnt noe hz next intentions

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, just close ur eyes n walk away for life. He doesn't deseve to be ur man

    ReplyDelete

Zenith Bank

Smoking Hot Store

Smoking Hot Store
A store that got all you need.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Share your business product/service to the world with A.R media

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK

Smoking Hot SELFIE STICK
Take The Shots Yourself